AdsUnit2

17 February, 2023

ANONYM FILE

File sharing platform, anonymous & free
ANONYM FILE is a free and anonymous file-sharing platform that respects its visitors. We do not store / provide any cookies. You can store and share data of all types (files, images, music, videos etc.). There is no limit, you download at the maximum speed of your connection and everything is free. I finance the infrastructure myself. If you want to participate in the development of ANONYM FILE and help improve it.

FREE & NO LIMITS
ANONYM FILE is completely free. All features are freely accessible. I maintain the service on my own.

I do not apply any limits.
You download and upload at maximum speed.
No limits on the number of files uploaded.
FAST & SECURE
ANONYM FILE use high-performance servers with very high bandwidth. There is no restrictions on download speed. All pages and file transfers are encrypted (download and upload). ANONYM FILE use TLS1.2+, SHA256 and RSA-4096 for encryption (Proof). If you want to encrypt your data before sending it to the ANONYM FILE server, you can do that with Open Source software like 7Zip.

PRIVACY FOCUSED
Respecting my users is essential. I do not store any personal data, I do not sell anything.

NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Use ANONYM FILE immediately, no registration required.

https://anonymfile.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment